|Birth: April 26, 1936|
|Home Town: Blackpool, England|
|Inducted as: Builder|
|Inducted for: Soccer,|
|Inducted in: 2003|
Bernie arrived in Kingston in 1957 and was active in soccer as a player until 1972.
During this time he also served as a referee and in various capacities on the executive of the Kingston District Senior Soccer Association, including president from 1965 to 1972.
In 1961 Bernie co-founded the Kingston Minor Soccer Association.
He was involved in the development of Caton’s Pasture, and in 1972 he was instrumental in the construction of a change house, overseeing a project that took only one month to complete.